Join Women in the Wild for guided walks and nature connection experiences in magical settings around the Bay of Plenty - in lush native bush, near rivers and streams, and the sea. Together with a small group of like-minded ladies, including your guide Kathy Broadhead, you'll connect with nature and re-connect with yourself.
All Included, For You...
- Mindful Walking in native bush, near rivers and streams, and the sea (depending on where our adventure takes us - click here to see dates and location for our upcoming experiences )
- Creating Nature Art
- Slow Down & Sense - using all your senses (we have more than five) to explore your surroundings
- Solo Time - time just for you, with mother nature
- Learn from Nature - discover how birds and other living things thrive
- Grounding - learn how to be grounded but yet flexible, like the tree
- Nature Journaling
- Tea Ceremony - nourishing ritual to conclude our experience together
- A beautiful Nature Journal to take home
- Nature Connection Rituals to use in your daily life
- Herbal Tea and a sweet treat provided
- Precious time for yourself
- Improved well-being